Ways of Giving
Portland French School operates as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, therefore, gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. The school can accept the following types of gifts :
- Simply write a check payable to: Portland French School Annual Giving.
- Make payments on your gift monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Charge your gift to VISA or MasterCard in either this tax year or the next.
- Donate appreciated stock or mutual funds to the Portland French School. The Portland French School would be happy to provide more details on how to make such a gift.
Employee Matching Contributions
- Many corporations will match an employee's gift to a non-profit organization. Any matching gift will be combined with yours to determine the giving level at which you will receive recognition.
Wills and Bequests
Besides offering tax advantages, Wills and Bequest can make a significant difference to the enrichment of our program. This type of gift may be allocated for the general operations of the school or for a specific need such as continuing education, Tuition Assistant Program, facility improvements, etc